Views,Next Goal,500

Monday 19 May 2014

Winter sports

We are doing a activity called Winter sports.Winter sport is sports to keep the kids active.We had a trials for the teams,I trialed for hockey.I was so nervous that I had a tummyache!I tried my best it hit the ball but I couldnt see it!I tried my best,I really did!But I dont think im going to make the team this year,maybe next year.The next day,I went to school.My friends were telling me that I made the team!I couldnt believe it so I went to take a look myself.I scanned the sheet but I didnt see my name,hmmmmmmm I scanned the sheet again and there is was!My name was on the sheet after all!Iwas so happy that jumped like a kangaroo.Then here is now,me writing this to show what I did to get in!My first game is going to be on this friday 23rd of may!I am so nervous right now right here.but as I sometimes say,"never give up,try your best,nobody is worthless,evryone is good at something!"!I Cant wait!



Winter sports was canceled!:(I was really looking forward to the friday though,oh well.But at least it is still on 30th of may!I still excited I have bought a kit for hockey,it has a hockey stick,a ball,a cap,signed autogragh cards,shin pads,a bag and a "do not disturb"card.I also got a mouth guard and a drink bottle.I spent about $106 total!


No comments:

Post a Comment